About me

Monday, May 15, 2017

8th Grade Graduation

          Eighth grade is such a big moment in my life. Especially graduating from golf because of all

the memories made since kindergarten. Over all these years we've grown really close and we can all

really trust each other for almost anything. All throughout elementary and middle school, I've just

wanted to move on with life and get over with school, but what I'm going to regret is not taking the

time to appreciate the little things that make golf, golf. Our school has shaped up into who we are

and by looking around, I think it did a great job. I'm really going to miss this school and

everyone apart of it. We all started from the bottom now the whole team here.










2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy high school. Keep in touch with your friends from Golf but get involved in ND and get to know some new ones. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete